Monday, January 14, 2013

Took a walk again this evening. This time, I put Dusty and Annie on a tandem lead, to try to avoid the leash tangling. I had to add an extension, as Dusty is so much taller than Annie. They seemed to miss the freedom of sniffing every inch of ground that we walked over, but this was a business walk, not a play time walk. Annie did fabulous, yet again. She had to stay to the left of Dusty, which seems to be her preferred spot anyway. A few times she forgot, and they got tangled, but not enough to even worry about. I call the walk a success.

We continue working on the '"good dog" sign. Every time she makes eye contact with me, she gets a thumbs up. She thinks there should still be a treat every time, and sometimes tries to sit-because she gets the "good dog" sign when she gets a treat.

I continue to be amazed at the intelligence of this wonderful dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment